Happy Thursday Babes!
Today’s post is all about how to wear Leopard this Fall & Winter! For the past few years, leopard print was SO popular but I feel like you couldn’t find very many options available in the ever so popular print. And when you could, either it was sold out in your size, or it was super expensive. Well I am super ecstatic (totally freaking excited) that leopard is the “it” print of the season and there are plenty of options this year to choose from!
6 Ways to Wear Leopard:
- If you are new to wearing leopard and want to start with something simple, try wearing a leopard printed scarf to add a pop of color to any basic outfit! You can tie it around your neck (like I did above), tie the scarf to the side of a handbag, or even wear it up in your hair as a fun headband (see below)!
- The most popular way you may have seen leopard being worn this year is with shoes! Leopard mules to be specific! Leopard shoes can easily elevate any outfit from basic to chic instantly!
- Another way you can wear leopard to add some pop to your outfit is with a jacket! I have seen so many bomber jackets and faux fur jackets in leopard print online and I may just want them all! Talk about a statement piece! I have a leopard denim jacket that is to die for an I just ordered a leopard faux fur vest! So excited to wear it all Fall long!
- The fourth way you can add leopard to your wardrobe is with accessories like a handbag or clutch! My favorite statement bag is my Clare V leopard clutch! Its timeless and such high quality! (shown below)
- If you want to take it one step further and go all out, try a leopard top or dress! I have purchased way too many already this season and am loving how neutral the pieces are yet still so bold. Just remember to look for sophisticated leopard prints that don’t look “cheap”.
- You can also add leopard to your home! Try adding some fun leopard printed pillows to help brighten up a room!